- "Don't think badly of me, Zero. I won't disobey Gate. I must pay for my past sins. Besides I have a new mission. You know what I mean. Let's fight!"
- ―Blizzard Wolfang, Mega Man X6
Blizzard Wolfang (ブリザード・ヴォルファング Burizādo Vorufangu?) is a wolf-based Reploid that was created by Gate. He was the leader of an investigation team stationed at the North Pole Area. One day, his team members were attacked by Mavericks and all were killed, except Wolfang, who was able to dispose of all the Mavericks himself. Researchers who opposed Gate took advantage of the incident and schemed to dispose Wolfang, deceiving Alia into throwing him into the cold sea, making it look like an accident. Gate later revives Wolfang, making him part of his Nightmare Investigation team. When confronted by the Maverick Hunters he asks them to not think badly of him, because he feels indebted to Gate and needs to pay for past sins.
- Blizzard Wolfang will stop, then fire Ice Bursts at the player. If playing as X, the Ice Bursts will be fired at an upward angle. If playing as Zero, they will be fired in a straight line. They can be destroyed.
- 1/2 health left: Blizzard Wolfang will high jump and stick to the ceiling.
- 1/2 health left: Blizzard Wolfang will fire a rapid succession of 4 Ice Bursts at the player (he will shout "Ice Fragment" before doing so).
- 1/2 health left: Blizzard Wolfang will dash across the ceiling, forming icicles that will fall upon the player. They can be destroyed.
- 1/2 health left: Blizzard Wolfang will dash across the ground, forming icicles. They can be destroyed.
- 1/2 health left: Blizzard Wolfang will jump on the side of the wall, forming icicles. They can be destroyed.
Enemies in Blizzard Wolfang's stage, the North Pole Area:
When Playing as X
X: Are you the Nightmare investigator, Blizzard Wolfang?
Blizzard Wolfang: Yes. I came back for this important mission. An error cost me my men and problems for Gate. To add to that disgrace, Reploid Researchers trapped me and... Nevermind. What's done is done... This is my mission. I'm sorry but I will delete you! Maverick Hunter!
When Playing as Zero
Zero: Blizzard Wolfang, nice to see you...
Blizzard Wolfang: Zero! I heard that you returned.
Zero: I won't die so easily.
Blizzard Wolfang: Don't think badly of me, Zero. I won't disobey Gate. I must pay for my past sins. Besides I have a new mission. You know what I mean. Let's fight!
Zero: I have no choice. You will lose!
Blizzard Wolfang is part of Sigma's Maverick army in Worlds Unite. After taking part in an attack on the Sky Patrol, he departs for the world of Ōkami. However, his invasion is noticed by local defenders Amaterasu and Issun, who destroy him shortly after Sally Acorn and Wood Man arrive in pursuit.
|Blizzard Wolfang Stage Gameplay|
|Mega Man X6|
|List of Mavericks|
| Commander Yammark • Ground Scaravich • Blaze Heatnix • Blizzard Wolfang • Rainy Turtloid |
Metal Shark Player • Shield Sheldon • Infinity Mijinion
|D-1000 • Zero Nightmare • Dynamo • Nightmare Mother • High Max • Gate • Sigma|
|Mega Man X's Special Weapons|
|Yammar Option • Ground Dash • Magma Blade • Ice Burst • Meteor Rain • Metal Anchor • Guard Shell • Ray Arrow|
|Zero's Special Techniques|
|Yammar Option • Sentsuizan • Shoenzan • Hyoroga • Ensuizan • Rakukojin • Guard Shell • Rekkoha|
| - Mega Man X -|
Falcon Armor • Blade Armor • Shadow Armor • Ultimate Armor
- Zero -
| Walkthrough • Parts • Rescuable Reploids • List of Enemies |
Damage Data Chart (X) • Damage Data Chart (Zero) • Game Script (X's story) • Game Script (Zero's story)