Blade Man resides in a hydroelectric dam and those who seek to do battle with him must swim and fight their way through hordes of monsters while fighting strong currents. Blade Man uses his signature Blade Launcher that launches deadly blades at his opponents in order to take them out from a distance. As such, he is weak against Bit Man's Bit Cannon.
|Mega Man 3 PC/DOS - Blade Man Stage|
- Blade Man's mugshot is an edit of Metal Man's mugshot from Mega Man 2.
- Blade Man and Metal Man both fight by throwing blades.
- Interestingly, Blade Man's Blade Launcher seems to resemble shuriken.
- This Blade Man curiously shares a very similar palette with his Mega Man 10 counterpart.
- Though Blade Man is primarily weak to Bit Cannon, Shark Boomerang, Oil Stream and Torch Arm are effective alternatives.
|Mega Man 3 (DOS)|
|Bit Man • Blade Man • Oil Man • Shark Man • Wave Man • Torch Man • CRORQ • Dr. Wily|
|Mega Man's Weapons|
|Mega Buster • Bit Cannon • Blade Launcher • Oil Stream • Shark Boomerang • Water Shooter • Torch Arm|
|Extra Life • Energy Pellet • Weapon Energy • Energy Tank|
|Spikes • Acid • Met • Sniper Joe • Mega Man 3 (PC) Damage Data Chart|