Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|If you are looking for the Mega Man 3 (PC) boss, please see Blade Man (PC).|
Blade Man (ブレイドマン Bureidoman?) is a Robot Master from Mega Man 10. He attacks by throwing volleys of sword-like blades and climbing around quickly between the walls and ceiling, sometimes diving down from the side walls to slash at the player.
Blade Man was the guide to an ancient castle before the Roboenza incident. The castle's lord had a fascination with swords, which inspired the robot's design. He has an encyclopedic knowledge about weapons and swords, and can speak on the subject for a very long time.
Blade Man jumps around on the walls and ceiling while firing Triple Blade, occasionally diving off the walls at the player.
- On Easy Mode, Blade Man fires two blades instead of three.
- On Hard Mode, Blade Man fires five blades instead of three, and in addition will dash at the player after diving at them from the walls.
His weakness is the Commando Bomb, but it is tricky to hit him with this, as only the shockwave is able to do extra damage to him. If the Commando Bomb is aimed so that it hits the wall right below (or above) him while he is on the wall, the shockwave can hit him a second time, defeating him in the least number of hits. A useful strategy is when he latches onto the walls is to run toward him, causing his attack to miss; and when he's on the ceiling, run past him, and he will also miss. When he is on the wall, he may also try to divebomb into the player, but that can be avoided by moving toward one of the side walls.
- Players who play as Proto Man can defeat Blade Man quickly, provided the player has acquired the Commando Bomb and Water Shield before fighting Blade Man. He can also use his shield to block Blade Man's Triple Blade, if you can time the jump correctly.
- Players who play as Bass can defeat Blade Man quicker due to his ability to fire multidirectional shots.
Damage Data Chart
Displays the amount of damage in units that Blade Man will receive from each Special Weapon in Mega Man 10.
|Mega Man 10|
|Mega Buster||Proto Buster||Triple Blade||Water Shield||Commando Bomb||Chill Spike||Thunder Wool||Rebound Striker||Wheel Cutter||Solar Blaze||Mirror Buster||Screw Crusher||Ballade Cracker|
- *For Proto Buster, the first digit is the damage done when the weapon is fired normally; the second digit is damage done when the weapon is charged up.
- *For Commando Bomb, the first digit is normal hit; the second digit is the explosion hit.
Enemies that appears in Blade Man's stage.
- New Classical Cannon
- Neo Metall X (Hard Mode only)
- Tsurare Stamp (Hard Mode only)
- Waltriot (Hard Mode only)
Blade Man is featured in the Archie Comics Mega Man series, and like most of the Robot Masters in the series does not debut in the adaptation of his game. Instead, Blade Man appeared during the Worlds Collide crossover arc as part of an army of Robot Masters, though he, like his many comrades, proved unable to overcome Sonic the Hedgehog and Mega Man or their allies.
- Blade Man shares his name with another from the original series, Blade Man (PC) from Mega Man 3 (PC).
- Prior to its release, Nintendo held a contest for Mega Man 6 for two of the eight Robot Masters to be put into the game (the results being Knight Man and Wind Man). Blade Man was one of the submitted robot masters, and shares a very strong resemblance to this one in Mega Man 10.