Bit Man is found occupying an oil rig. Thus, anyone who wishes to face him must climb numerous ladders and fight enemies all while trying not to fall into the sea below. Bit Man's arms are giant drills, similar to Crash Man, and his head has a spark plug, similar to Spark Man; he shoots the drill bits at his opponent. The drills are not ordinary drills, however, as he electrically-charges them by charging electricity from his head to them like Spark Man then fires them off with the electricity still flowing between them. It is only at this time, when the drill is not on his head while using his signature Bit Cannon, that he is vulnerable to attack. Bit Man is vulnerable to the extreme temperature of Torch Man's Torch Arm attack.
|Mega Man 3 PC/DOS - Bit Man Stage|
- Bit Man's mugshot is an edit of Hard Man's mugshot.
- Bit Man is a cross between Spark Man's power and Crash Man's weapon due to charging electricity from his head to his arms like Spark Man, but instead fires his arms like Crash Man.
- Torch Arm is Bit Man's primary weakness, but both Water Shooter and Blade Launcher can do extra damage over the buster, and both fire three projectiles capable of hitting up to three times per shot.
- Bit Man's mugshot shows his face to be a normal color, but his in game sprite shows his face is green (though this is likely a visor).
- Humorously, right before entering Bit Man's boss door, a small sign titled "JUMP" is shown on the left platform. Should the player choose to do so, he or she is killed from falling, thus having to start the stage over.
|Mega Man 3 (DOS)|
|Bit Man • Blade Man • Oil Man • Shark Man • Wave Man • Torch Man • CRORQ • Dr. Wily|
|Mega Man's Weapons|
|Mega Buster • Bit Cannon • Blade Launcher • Oil Stream • Shark Boomerang • Water Shooter • Torch Arm|
|Extra Life • Energy Pellet • Weapon Energy • Energy Tank|
|Spikes • Acid • Met • Sniper Joe • Mega Man 3 (PC) Damage Data Chart|