Aqua Soul (アクアソウル?), known as Spout Soul in the MegaMan NT Warrior Axess anime dub, is the Double Soul MegaMan.EXE performs with AquaMan.EXE by sacrificing an Aqua-based BattleChip. It only appears in MegaMan Battle Network 4: Blue Moon
- Aqua Soul allows MegaMan to not slide on ice panels.
- Non-dimming Aqua chips can be charged for double damage.
- Charge Shot: Bubbler / Bubble Shot (a Bubbler that deals 20 Aqua damage to the target and the panel behind it)
- Weakness: Aqua Soul takes twice the damage from electric-based attacks. The Bubbler is weak and flinches despite its incredibly fast charge rate, making it ineffectual against bosses.
- Bosses to use against:
- BurnerMan.EXE - His weakness to Aqua attacks combined with the double damage chip charge means that he takes 4x damage from a single Aqua chip.
- The lack of good Aqua chips to use left this Soul underused in multiplayer.
In the anime, AquaMan develops an obsession with MegaMan after he saves him from Viruses. He follows MegaMan around everywhere, even when BurnerMan.EXE challenges to a Netbattle. During the battle, MegaMan gets injured and AquaMan feels bad for getting in his way. Their souls resonate and MegaMan gets Aqua Soul which he uses to delete BurnerMan.